Last Updated: September 9, 2021
GigFinesse, Inc. ("GigFinesse," "we," "our," or "us") respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by GigFinesse or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and, in accordance with our Terms of Service, we do not accept account registration from anyone under 18 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or through the Website. We do not purposely or knowingly collect personally identifiable information (as defined in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 15 U.S.C. § 6501) from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data (as defined below) from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and information for processing transactions such as your credit or debit card number and other billing information ("Personal Data");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details; or
- that you provide to be published or displayed in public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions").
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and venues.
3.2 Information You Provide Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including, without limitation, information provided when registering to use our Website, requesting further Services via the Website or reporting a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- information you provide via your User Contributions.
Please be aware that your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
3.3 Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps", (located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide our Services to you;
- to provide you with information or Services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer transactions and Services applicable to you;
- to provide you with notices about your GigFinesse account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or Services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about Services and/or products that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing-related texts, emails or other communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. If you unsubscribe from any marketing-related communications, we may still contact you for account-related and Service-related purposes. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as those providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by GigFinesse about our Website users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to affiliates and third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GigFinesse, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from GigFinesse. If you do not wish to have your email address used by GigFinesse to promote our own products and Services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or by logging onto your "Account Preferences" page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to GigFinesse as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our Services.
- Disclosure of Your Information to Affiliates and Third Parties. By using our Website, you consent to our sharing of your Personal Data with our affiliates and third parties for their promotional purposes. If you wish to unsubscribe from such affiliate and third parties' promotions, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from them.
- Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
7. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION AND ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into our Website and visiting either the Settings or Account Preferences sections of our Website. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they "do not track" your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral advertising).
9. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, or in your operating system.
10. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California's "Shine the Light" law) permits users of our Website that are California residents and who provide Personal Data in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Data and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Data with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2019 will receive information regarding such activities in 2018). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us using the Contact Information below.
11. THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
13. CONTACT INFORMATION